Rescheduling & Cancellations
When you book your reservation online, we’re preparing for your arrival to make sure we’re delivering the best experience we can! We also limit the number of people on the tubing hill so we don’t overload the area. Check out our Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies below so you know what to expect if life happens and plans change.
- FREE rescheduling up to 6:00 am of your reserved day*
- Limited to no rescheduling available at end of the season, rescheduling does not transfer to future seasons
There will be some days when time blocks are sold out. This doesn’t happen every day, but peak times during holiday weeks are the busiest. We are not always able to reschedule guests into a different time slot on the same day. We will try to reschedule whenever possible, otherwise, our Cancellation policy applies. Additional charges may apply.
- FREE if canceled more than 2 days (48 hours) before your reserved day*
- $10 per person Cancellation Fee for 2 days (48 hours) to 6:00 pm the day before your reservation
- No Refunds for cancellations after 6:00 pm the day before your reservation, but we can reschedule you or offer credits for another day up to 6:00 am of your reserved day (see above).
- No Call, No Shows will not be refunded
*Original reserved date
If you need to make a change to your reservation, email us at email@example.com with your Name and Transaction ID. Include your rescheduling date and session if it applies.
Tubing Hill Conditions
- As you know, the weather in Maine can change in a minute! We can’t control the weather and though we wish we could, the conditions can change quickly here. We ARE open in most weather conditions.
- If we close the tubing hill due to adverse weather conditions, we will contact all reservations with as much advance notice as possible. We recommend checking your email before heading over to Windham if it’s heavily snowing or raining!
- If it closes due to weather, we’ll work with you to reschedule, refund, or offer other alternatives.