Snow Tubin' Pricing 2023-24
- Two hours of tubing per session.
- The number of lanes open will vary. The price is constant.
- A limited number of tickets are available per session.
- Buy your tickets online to guarantee a spot in your desired session.
Single Ticket (Regular Tube)
$34 / person 48″ and taller
Combo Ticket (Child Tube + Regular Tube)
$50/ 1 child 40″ to 47″ + 1 adult
Rules for Tubing
- Guests must fill out and sign a digital waiver before tubing. The waiver is good for the whole season.
- No tubers under the height of 40 inches tall.
- Ticket and tube included in price.
- Last run /lift stops 5 minutes before the end of the session.
- No more than one person per tube.
- No ski boots permitted.
- Non-ticketed guests are not permitted on the hill.
- Linking of tubes is permitted in designated lanes.
- Please check out our Snow Park Policies for more information.
What is the difference between Single and Combo Ticket?
- Single Ticket is for all participants 4′ (48 inches) and taller. Single ticket is for one regular-sized tube.
- Combo Ticket is one Child 40″ to 47″ tall and one Adult. Combo Ticket is for one small child-sized tube + one regular-sized tube.
- Children must be present at the ticket counter to receive a special combo ticket.
*See terms & conditions BEFORE purchasing.*
Snow tubin’ tickets for this Thursday Student Night 5-8 pm are available to order.
- We are NOT responsible for the weather – check the weather before you buy!
- No phone reservations.
- There are a limited number of tickets available per session. Some time sessions are more popular than others and will sell out. Please plan accordingly.
Online Tickets – Tickets are posted for one weekend at a time, 2-3 days in advance. Order online to guarantee a spot in your desired session. No discount, coupon, or gift card is accepted with Online Tickets. Credit card payments only.
Onsite (In Person) Tickets – Purchase on the date of visit onsite (at the park). Pay with a credit card or cash. A valid discount, coupon, or gift card is accepted. We start the day with MANY onsite tickets. The ticketing center opens at 4:15 pm on Fridays and 9:15 am on Saturdays, Sundays, and vacation weeks.*
*When the park is open/weather permitting
Seacoast Adventure reserves the right to change time blocks, and shorten operating hours due to weather/snow conditions and business flow. Rates are subject to change. Online purchases do not entitle the guest to any rebate or compensation for shortened days, mechanical failures of lifts, or other unforeseen events. See terms & conditions.