Shipwreck Cove Water Playground is open daily during the peak summer season. Shipwreck Cove is an outdoor water playground featuring a plunging bucket, 12 bubblers, 3 slides, and water squirts. Kids ages 3 – 12 will love cooling off in the splashground.
Please note: Shipwreck Cove is a gated area, all persons (including adults and non-participants) entering are required to purchase an entry pass. Non-participating guests may purchase a Spectator Pass if entering but not sliding. For safety reasons, children under the age of 10 may not enter without an adult chaperone. Food and coolers are not permitted inside Shipwreck Cove.
Due to enhanced sanitation procedures, Shipwreck Cove will have Water Play Time Blocks to ensure a full cleaning of the facility multiple times per day. The time blocks last 2 hours.
Water Play Time Blocks
Water Play Time Block Admission
Each Time Block is 120 minutes (2 hours). Shipwreck Cove will close between each time block for a cleaning and sanitation procedure.
- General (40″ or taller): $14.50
- Junior (children under 40″ tall, limited slides): $7.00
- Infants (0-12 months): Free
- Spectator (no slides): $9.00
ONLINE PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Check the weather BEFORE YOU BUY. Tickets for Shipwreck Cove will be posted no more than 4 days in advance so you can check the weather forecast.
Hours of Operation 2023
- Closed Memorial Weekend – June 23
- Open Daily June 24 – June 30 11 AM to 3:15 PM (2-time blocks)
- Open Daily July 1 – August 20, 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM (3-time blocks)
- Open Daily August 21-29 11 AM to 3:15 PM (2-time blocks)
- Closed August 30 & 31
- Open September 1-4 11 AM to 3:15 PM (2-time blocks)
- Closed for the season after Labor Day
Please Note: Please contact the park to check hours on inclement weather days. Operations may be suspended or closed when the weather is not favorable. We will not operate the water playground if there is all-day rain and temperatures are less than 64°. Hours are subject to change.
- Minimum Height to ride Enclosed (Green and Blue) Slides: 3’4″ (40 inches) or taller
- Maximum Weight to Slide: 275 lbs.
- One person down the Enclosed Slides at a time.
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied into Shipwreck Cove by a ticketed adult.
- Children may not be left unchaperoned.
- No coolers or food inside Shipwreck fenced area. Leave coolers on the Coffee Shop deck or inside.
- No glass bottles. No alcohol. Drinks with plastic coverage are permitted.
- Shirts and shoes are required to enter the Deck House and ride Go-Karts.
- No pets.
- Swimwear required. No street clothes, cut-offs, or clothing with metal objects are permitted on the slides.
- No floats, toys, or snorkels.