Our newest attraction Shipwreck Cove open during the peak summer season. Shipwreck Cove is an outdoor water playground featuring a plunging bucket, 12 bubblers, 3 slides and water squirts. Kids ages 3 - 12 will love cooling off in the splashground. Please note: Shipwreck Cove is a gated area, all persons (including adults) entering are required to purchase a general admission pass.
General Admission Pricing
All Guests 3’ & Taller: $10
Children Under 3’ Tall & Seniors (65 & up): $6
Infants (0-12 months): Free
Hours of Operation 2016
- Open Weekends: May 28, 30, June 4-5, June 11-12 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Open Daily from June 17 - June 30 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Open Daily July 1 - August 28 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Closed August 29-Sept 1
- Open Labor Day Weekend: Sept 2-3-4-5 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Closed for the Season after Labor Day Weekend
Please Note: Please contact on the park to check hours on inclement weather days. Operations may be suspended or closed when the weather is not favorable.
- Minimum Height to ride Enclosed (Green and Blue) Slides: 3 Feet
- Maximum Weight to Slide: 275 lbs.
- Children may not be left unchaperoned.
- No coolers, food or drinks on deck.
- Shirt and shoes required to enter Deck House and ride Go-Karts.
- No pets.
- Swimwear required. No street clothes, cut offs, or clothing with metal objects are permitted on the slides.
- All children under 48" must be accompanied into Shipwreck Cove by a ticketed adult.