- Crazy Apes Kids Combo & More!
Seacoast Adventure was awesome! The staff were friendly, efficient , knowledgeable, and very helpful! This was the first time our family had experienced a ropes course and we had so much fun! The kids also loved the hill sliding and go-karts. My husband and kids loved the big swing! And I really enjoyed the zip line package. It was an awesome day filled with memories for a lifetime! I would go back again and again! Great value for the price! Can't wait to go back when the water area and cafe are open!
- Janine B., August 2014
- Fall Weekend Climbing
My son (8) and I had a great time! I was a little worried that we wouldn't get our money's worth, but I didn't realize there was a HUGE play area out behind the main buildings. We had an awesome time and will be coming back again!
-Bradley V., September 2013
- Great Time, Great Fun, & Exercise!
Did not have enough time that day to totally enjoy all this place had to offer! Coming back soon I hope can't wait to try that swing that looks like an epic experience! Staff is great, course is fun! Can't wait to try slides in the Summer, & Winter! Thanks for a great fun filled (short) day next time we will plan to arrive earlier, and stay later to try the rest we missed out on, and still regretting not doing that swing!
-Lisa & Dave B., September 2013
- 5/5 Responsible, Safe, Value & Unique
This was our first trip here, first time doing this. Had a great time!! Safety and instructions were fantastic, felt very secure. Was a great experience and can't wait to get back and do it again!!
- Brenda T. - September 2013
- Seacoast Fun Park is Amazing
Seacoast Fun Park is amazing- We wandered in on a rainy, and I mean pouring morning, with a group of 15 students from Edward Little High School. I went in to see what they wanted to do, not knowing if we would be able to do the treetops course in the rain. The staff was excited and all set up ready to go. They got us all suited up, walked us through the training- in the rain, got us up to the course- in the rain, and cheered us on as we went through the various levels- in the rain. They were amazing even in the rain. The students loved every minute and would love to go back. The staff at Seacoast Fun Park took a day that could have been miserable and made it into some awesome memories. Thank you! Jill H.
- The Zip Line was amazing for the students
Our experience at Crazy Apes last may was such as positive one from start to finish. We were greeted by friendly, skilled and professional staff whom made us feel right at home.
Crazy Apes gave our Deaf and Hard of Hearing students the opportunity to bond, build trust and experience challenges as a group. It also created an atmosphere of risk-taking within a safe environment. Kudos to the staff who took the time to explain and make sure students had a clear understanding of how to use the ropes course before sending them off.
The students loved the ropes course supporting each other every step of the way. This was such a positive experience for our Deaf and Hard of Hearing students who rarely get the opportunity to be together and have fun together. So many of the students were apprehensive to try it but felt proud taking the risk and accomplishing it. Students supported each other and felt more confident in themselves.
The Zip Line was amazing for the students. Again, many were apprehensive at first but with the support of each other it promoted a “can-do” attitude and built their self-esteem.
Thank you! I look forward to our next adventure at Seacoast Fun Park. Patty C.
- We would recommend Seacoast Fun Park to any group, large or small. A great time was had by all!
Our 8th grade trip could not have been more fun! Seacoast Fun Park is definitely the place to go. The staff made planning our event a breeze; they were not only informative but quite flexible when our original date didn't work out due to weather. Not only did the students have fun but the adults did too! From mountainside slides, zip lines and ropes courses to the bumper boats and the giant swing, there was something for everyone. Many of our kiddos chose to do CRAZY APES, the ropes course. It was fun to watch them take each challenge and push themselves to the next level. What was also nice, the words of encouragement they were giving each other as they went.
We would recommend Seacoast Fun Park to any group, large or small. A great time was had by all!
Thank you Seacoast! Winthrop Class of 2016
- Two trips to the Seacoast fun Park were the highlights of the after school program for a group of 8 middle and high school boys.
Two trips to the Seacoast fun Park were the highlights of the after school program for a group of 8 middle and high school boys from Sacopee Valley. The initial contact with staff, the adventures in winter and spring, and the tasty meals in the Café could not have been better. The young people had a fantastic time, were well supervised and encouraged by Seacoast staff and accompanying adults were able to relax and enjoy watching the boys have the time of their lives. Although the evening was bitter cold, snow tubin’ was a success as the youngsters were able to come into the Café to get warm between runs. The Crazy Apes Course was affordable; the boys got great instruction and support from Seacoast staff and were able to challenge themselves on the ropes. This kept them occupied for hours. For those not as daring, the go-karts were available. Having the Café available with selections reasonable priced and popular with the young set made for a relaxed ending to the outing. I feel fortunate to have this clean and healthy park available to me, my family and my after school program. I am very appreciative to the helpful, accommodating staff and look forward to many more visits. Charlene B.
- Everyone had a great time and asked when we could do it again.
I brought a large group (27) from our church to do the Crazy Apes course. Everyone had a great time and asked when we could do it again. We will be back next season for sure. Tim C.
- The campers spent the bus ride home telling stories of their great adventure and how they can’t wait to go back.
Our 11 year-old campers had a wonderful day climbing and zip-lining at Seacoast Fun Park this summer.
We arrived just in time to have a quick picnic lunch and our 50 campers and counselors were swiftly organized by the skillful staff into three groups of equal size.
One group started at the lower ropes course, a second at the high ropes course and a third at the zip lines. All three groups were more than adequately prepared by the knowledgeable staff for the activities ahead. The staff took their time to describe and explain the purpose and the proper use of each piece of equipment. Whether it was a beginner or expert, our campers were all prepared for and stretched by the challenges they faced. Our camp counselors and the park staff were strategically placed at specific intervals and positions among the kids as they navigated the courses, always within easy access in case the campers got “stuck”. During most of those situations, the campers were talked through the challenge and were almost always able to successfully work out their difficulties. Regardless of the level of skill or strength, everyone had a great day and completed the courses. Thanks to the attitude and competence of the staff and the management the groups were kept moving and the transitions to the next activity were seamless. We finished off the day with a quick dip and BBQ dinner at Lake Sebago State Park. The campers spent the bus ride home telling stories of their great adventure and how they can’t wait to go back.
Ricky L. - Camp Androscoggin, Wayne, ME
- The teens enjoy all the various attractions offered at the park
Dear Seacoast Fun Park,
For the past five years I have been taking my teen summer camp to Seacoast Fun Park. When we visit the park the staff is always extremely pleasant and accommodating, and the teens enjoy all the various attractions offered at the park. With the addition of the Crazy Apes Ropes Course Seacoast Fun Park will be a destination we will continue to visit for many years to come.
Matthew D. - Kennebunk Recreation Department
- I have been bringing my Grandkids there since they began walking
Again thank you and I wanted to let you know how very much I enjoy your facility and what a wonderful family venue you have. I have been bringing my Grandkids there since they began walking and we all really enjoy the Park and appreciate the hard work and friendliness of the entire staff. - Nadine M.
- Thank you very much!!!
Thank you very much!!! My family will be back and I hope one of my 3 sons decides to do another birthday party with Seacoast!!! - Crystal D.
- Thank you so much for all of your help!
Thank you so much for all of your help! Our group of ladies had a fabulous time at your establishment!! We will be sure to come again and tell others of our experience!!!
Thank you – Tina D.
- Groupon Users – About Snow Tubin’
- I am the greatest Auntie in the world, according to my niece and nephews. We had the best day and cannot wait until the next time! Great value and very organized. Thanks.
- So much Fun! Definitely going back!
- I love Seacoast Snow Park and would go back at any time. They are great and do an awesome job.
- Always a good time. Thanks!
- We had a great time, will definitely go there again!
- I brought my granddaughter and we had a blast.
- You guys were great and I will definitely be back. Thanks for offering the Groupon, this got us to get out and take a chance on a new place. It was also nice that the ticket was good in the morning before it got too busy.
- Great place and we had a great time.
- Employees on the hill were polite and friendly, even in a wind storm with snow Sunday morning. Even when it got busy, the lines weren't long and we got in many trips on the slopes.
- We had a load of fun. The staff was courteous and the establishment was clean.
- It was a morning of good old-fashioned fun for us!
- Seacoast Snow Park is a fabulous environment for good old fashioned FUN! We love going as a family and really spending special quality time together!! Thanks Seacoast!
- Thank you for a wonderful time! The staff was really friendly and we enjoyed our time. The staff paid attention to safety when kids/adults were tubing and made sure folks got out of the way for the next tuber.
- What fun! Professionally run, with excellent facilities and safety measures. We range in age from 65-72 and we had a ball.
- Keep doing what you are doing. We all love it.
- My family had the best time. The people at the park were wonderful. Can't wait to go back again!
- Groupon Users – About Crazy Apes
- Appreciated the patience & assistance of employees.
- Great staff they were all very helpful and fun to be around!
- The staff at the rope course and zip line were wonderful!!!
- We can't wait to go back!
- Very Safe, good helpers at rope course!
- The staff was awesome, my kids got a little scared on the ropes but the staff stepped right in and helped them make the visit so much fun.
- I always note how well-kept the park is, winter and summer. Employees are great! Additions made over the years have been well-planned, and well-executed. I have been coming to the park since the only attraction was snow tubing.
- THANKS SEACOAST FOR A FUN DAY.
- We had a great time at Crazy Apes. The course was well built and safety was a top priority of the staff. Staff was very friendly and took the time to help you.
- Took my granddaughter for the rope course and zip lines. The instructors were wonderful. My granddaughter has the time of her life and can't wait to go back for more fun.
- My girls had a BLAST on the Ropes/Zipline area!